|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||>= 1sets|
|Packaging Details:||export standard wooden case(plywood), no need to fumigate, suitable for shipping.|
|Delivery Time:||1-7working days (depand on raw materials stocking)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Name:||EDI Electric Desalination For Hemodialysis||Application:||Hemodialysis /Cosmetic /Semiconductor /Painting|
|Production Capacity:||500LPH||Recovery Rate:||50%-75%|
|Desalination Rate:||>=97%||Pipe Fitting:||SUS304/ U-PVC|
|Pretreatment Valve:||Automatic Control Valve||Electrical Power:||110V/220/380V 50/60Hz|
|Function:||Water Purifier / Water Treatment||Tank Material:||FRP/ Stainless Steel/ Carbon Steel|
500 LPH Ultrapure Water System,
Hemodialysis Ultrapure Water System
Double Stage Ro System and EDI Electric Desalination 500LPH For Hemodialysis
Advantages of EDI Technology
1.Best stability of water quality
2.Constantly produce ultrapure water as per user requirements
3.Modular production, can achieve automatic control
4.No need acid and alkali regeneration, no pollution emissions
5.No need stop because of regeneration
6.No need regeneration equipment and chemical storage
7.Compact equipment, small size
8.Low operation and maintenance cost
9.Simple operation and low labor strength
EDI, also known as electric desalination. It is a new ultra pure water technology which gradually developed in the 20th century. EDI equipment combined electro dialysis technology and ion exchange technology. It is using the selectivity penetrate function of anion and cation membrane and exchange function of ion exchange resin, under direct current electric field to make ion directed migration. Finally to make deep desalination of water. In the same time, hydrogen ion and hydroxide ion which produced when water ionize will regenerate ion exchange resin. So if use EDI equipment, no need acid and alkali chemical to do any regeneration, and it can produce ultra pure water continuously.
|a. Medical production,industrial pharmacy use|
|b. Cosmetics, Hemodialysis|
|c. Recycling water system|
|d. Chemical, electroplate industrial etc|
|e. Microelectronic, power, and biological project|
|f. Chemical Lab,semiconductor|
|g. Other electronic standard water|
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter/softener.
2. Multi-medium filter--get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, smell, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Security filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump--Provide the high pressure to RO membrane.
7. RO system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
Electric control box