Double Stage Water Treatment Plant Ro System , Ro Water Filter Machine
The basic working principle of reverse osmosis
1. Using a special high-pressure water pump, the raw water is added to a pressure of 6-20 kg, so that the raw water permeates through the reverse osmosis membrane with a pore diameter of only 0.0001 μm under the action of pressure.
2, Chemical ions and bacteria, fungi, virions can not pass, with the discharge of wastewater, only allow water molecules and solvents less than 0.0001 microns to pass.
3. The security filter is equipped with a filter element with a filter aperture of 5μm. These filters filter out any particles larger than 5μm.
4. The more common type of permeable membrane is a polyamide membrane, and the membrane type is a wound composite membrane. The membrane has a salt removal rate of 99.5%.
5, Because the RO membrane is susceptible to the pH value, residual chlorine and water temperature in the water, the RO membrane has strict requirements on the water quality before the operation:
RO Water Treatment System Details
1. Capacity: 250 L / H
2. Rated power: 3.0 KW/H
3. Voltage: 110V / 220V / 380V, 50Hz / 60Hz, single phase / 3phase
4. Desalting rate:>=97%
RO Water Treatment System Performance
⇒ Main part (membrane) of reverse osmosis system is imported from USA.
⇒ Auto stop when no water and full water.
⇒ Auto controller, RO membrane auto flush to protect membrane.
⇒ Auto start when pure water tank have no water.
⇒ Low pressure protection switch to protect high pressure pump when there is no raw water.
⇒ High efficient and low noise high pressure pump.
⇒ Product water conductivity meter to monitor product water quality all the time.
⇒ Input water and output water pressure gauge to monitor RO membrane *differential pressure to remind it's time for chemical cleaning.
⇒ Inlet water solenoid valve to stop water when machine is stop.
RO Water Treatment System Consumables
There are several kinds of consumables you need to replace regularly. (for 250LPH)
a. Quartz sand: replaced about every 15 months. 50kg/bag,450kg/set
b. Activated carbon: replaced about every 15 months. 25kg/bag, 125kg/set
c. Resin: replaced about every 15 months. 25L/bag, 225L/set
d. PP Filter cartridge: replaced about every 1 month. 7pcs/set
e. Ro membrane: replaced about every 2 year. 8pcs/set
We suggest you buy 1- 2 years of PP filter cartridges together with machine. Because these PP filter cartridges need to replace every month.
RO Water Treatment System Processing
- STEP 1: AG Pre-Filtration – cartridge type, removes particulate matter down to 20 microns.
- STEP 2: Carbon – an activated carbon cartridge filter that removes chlorine, chloramine, solvents, lead, insecticides, gasses, and other harmful contaminants. Works as a water softener, without the use of salt and drawing hardness particles together and crystallizing them. Includes an automatic backwashing system.
- STEP 3: 5 Micron Pre-Filter – removes particles, sediments, and algae.
- STEP 4: R.O. Pump – high pressure, stainless steel pump to boot water pressure to 160 lbs. for maximum membrane efficiency.
- STEP 5: Reverse Osmosis Membrane – water is forced through a semi permeable, .0002 micron membrane, allowing only pure water molecules to pass.
- STEP 6: Pressure Tank – 32 gallon pressure tank assures a constant flow of water to the filler and prolongs pump life.
- STEP 7: Post Carbon Filtration – water travels through a 4.5in x 20in coconut shell carbon block filter, polishing it for an exceptionally smooth taste.
- STEP 8: Ultraviolet Sterilizer – stainless steel sterilizer eliminates up to 99.9% of all bacteria.
- STEP 9: Optional – ozone may be added to water storage tanks to prevent future bacterial growth.
Some parts function:
1. Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pre-treatment filter;
2. Quartz sand filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill quartz sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc. Important to remove iron and sediments you mentioned;^^
3. Activated carbon filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill activated carbon, remove color, odor, residual chlorine and organics substances;
4. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm;
5. High pressure pump: provide needed working pressure for RO system, ensure production capacity of pure water;
6. RO system: can remove particles, colloids, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, virus, heat source etc. harmful substances and 99% dissolved salts.
7. Ozone generator(for bottled drinking): can continue to kill bacteria even water fill into bottled,viruses,cell damage,atc...
RO Water Treatment System Show