|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||export standard wooden case(plywood), no need to fumigate, suitable for shipping.|
|Delivery Time:||1-7working days(depand on raw materials stocking)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Name:||Ultrapure Water System||Production Capacity:||250liters Per Hour|
|Recovery Rate:||50%-75%||Tank Material:||FRP/ Stainless Steel/ Carbon Steel|
|Pipe Fitting:||SUS304/ U-PVC||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Feed Water TDS:||<2000mg/L||Desalination Rate:||>=97%|
ultra pure water filter,
ultrapure water equipment
0.25T FRP Manual Ultrapure Water System With Multi Way Regulating Valve
1. Ultrapure Water System Advatage
1. After the machine is turned on, the device realizes the automatic film rinsing function, and the rinsing time is adjustable from 2 to 10 minutes.
2. The equipment has a wastewater return device, which can be used for secondary use of water to improve water utilization and save water costs.
3. Low-voltage protection system, when the source water pressure is insufficient or passive water, the equipment will automatically stop, protecting the high-pressure pump and equipment safety.
4. The equipment can be automatically shut down after the water tank is full.
5. The equipment is equipped with a cleaning and maintenance system, which can regularly clean and maintain the equipment and prolong the service life of the reverse osmosis membrane for 3-5 years.
6. The equipment adopts stainless steel frame structure to achieve no sanitary corners, and the equipment is non-corrosive. It is still as new as 10-20 years.
7. The two-stage reverse osmosis equipment is equipped with multi-way regulating valve, which can realize double-stage effluent, single-stage effluent or single-stage effluent at the same time, so that the water quality is diversified.
8. Reverse osmosis equipment can be used with mineral water equipment (mountain spring water equipment) to reduce investment costs and improve water resource utilization.
9, the equipment can basically achieve 24-hour unattended operation.
2. Ultrapure Water System Details
kyro-250lph RO Water Purifier Machine
+200lph EDI ultrapure water equipment
|1. Capacity: 250L/H RO + 200L/H EDI|
|2. Rated power: 4.0KW/H|
|3. Voltage: 110V/220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz, single phase/3phase|
|4. Desalting rate:>=97%|
|5. Water recovery rate: 50-75%|
|6. Conductivity of raw water: ≤400μs|
|7. Conductivity of 2stage pure water: ≤2μs|
|8. Conductivity of EDI pure water: <=1μs|
|Model||Capacity||Recovery Rate||Desalination||Output power||Membrane Brand||RO Rack Size (mm)|
There are several kinds of consumables you need to replace regularly.
a. Quartz sand: replaced about every 15 months. 50kg/bag
b. Activated carbon: replaced about every 15 months. 25kg/bag
c. Resin: replaced about every 15 months. 25L/bag
d. PP Filter cartridge: replaced about every 1 month
e. Ro membrane: replaced about every 2 year.
We suggest you buy 1- 2 years of PP filter cartridges together with machine. Because these PP filter cartridges need to replace every month.
A. Regulating wheels
Feed water(source water):
City water, river water, lake water, underground water(borehole, well), brackish water, sea water......
1. Electronic industry: Pre-filter for ultra pure water, chemical products and pure water
2. Food and beverage industry: filter for mineral water, wines and fruit juice
3. Medicine industry: filter for drug liquid, gases
4. Chemical industry: filter for organic solvent
5. Petroleum industry: filter for oil-field flooding