|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||>= 1sets|
|Packaging Details:||export standard wooden case(plywood), no need to fumigate, suitable for shipping.|
|Delivery Time:||1-7working days(depand on raw materials stocking)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|RO Membrane:||USA DOW||Production Capacity:||250liters Per Hour|
|Recovery Rate:||50%-75%||Electrical Power:||220/380V 50/60Hz|
|Tank Material:||FRP/ Stainless Steel/ Carbon Steel||Control Valve:||Automatic/ Manual|
|Pipe Fitting:||SUS304/ U-PVC||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Feed Water TDS:||<2000mg/L||Desalination Rate:||>=97%|
ultra pure water filter,
ultrapure water equipment
two stage 250LPH RO System and 200LPH EDI ultrapure water equipment high quality water filter reverse osmosis plant
Reverse osmosis system is using city water as raw water, then treat water by Pre-filter (water softener is optional), reverse osmosis membrane.
It can remove particle, colloid, organic impurity, heavy metal ion, bacteria, virus in water, and it can also remove 99% dissolved salt. The whole system desalination rate can reach 96%-99% to make permeated water conductivity<10 us/cm. Dense water also won't polluted environment.
Reverse osmosis equipment no need to consider about input water quality too much. And the main features of RO equipment is no need to do any regeneration, it can be keep stable for long time.
The second stage reverse osmosis system use the first stage reverse osmosis system output water as raw water to make water to be more pure. Normally output water conductivity<2 us/cm.
2. Product Details
kyro-250lph RO Water Purifier Machine
+200lph EDI ultrapure water equipment
|1. Capacity: 250L/H RO + 200L/H EDI|
|2. Rated power: 4.0KW/H|
|3. Voltage: 110V/220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz, single phase/3phase|
|4. Desalting rate:>=97%|
|5. Water recovery rate: 50-75%|
|6. Conductivity of raw water: ≤400μs|
|7. Conductivity of 2stage pure water: ≤2μs|
|8. Conductivity of EDI pure water: <=1μs|
|Model||Capacity||Recovery Rate||Desalination||Output power||Membrane Brand||RO Rack Size (mm)|
There are several kinds of consumables you need to replace regularly.
a. Quartz sand: replaced about every 15 months. 50kg/bag
b. Activated carbon: replaced about every 15 months. 25kg/bag
c. Resin: replaced about every 15 months. 25L/bag
d. PP Filter cartridge: replaced about every 1 month
e. Ro membrane: replaced about every 2 year.
We suggest you buy 1- 2 years of PP filter cartridges together with machine. Because these PP filter cartridges need to replace every month.
A. Regulating wheels
3. Product Processing
1. Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pre-treatment filter;
2. Quartz sand filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill quartz sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc. Important to remove iron and sediments you mentioned;^^
3. Activated carbon filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill activated carbon, remove color, odor, residual chlorine and organics substances;
4. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm;
5. High pressure pump: provide needed working pressure for RO system, ensure production capacity of pure water;
6. RO system: can remove particles, colloids, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, virus, heat source etc. harmful substances and 99% dissolved salts.
7. Ozone generator(for bottled drinking): can continue to kill bacteria even water fill into bottled,viruses,cell damage,atc...
Feed water(source water):
City water, river water, lake water, underground water(borehole, well), brackish water, sea water......
1. Electronic industry: Pre-filter for ultra pure water, chemical products and pure water
2. Food and beverage industry: filter for mineral water, wines and fruit juice
3. Medicine industry: filter for drug liquid, gases
4. Chemical industry: filter for organic solvent
5. Petroleum industry: filter for oil-field flooding
4. Contact us:
Add:Dehui Wanggang Science Park, Industrial 3 Road, Jiahe Wangwang, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China.
Back home Click to view more related products