Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||40TPH RO Filtration System||Production Capacity:||40tons Per Hour|
|Electrical Power:||220/380V 50/60Hz||Tank Material:||FRP/ Stainless Steel|
|Control Valve:||Automatic/ Manual||Pipe Fitting:||SUS304/ U-PVC|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Optional:||O3/ UV / Water Softener|
|Certification:||CE / ISO / SGS Approved|
40TPH Ultrafiltration Membrane Equipment,
UF Swimming Pool Water Purifier System,
40TPH RO filtration System
40TPH Ultrafiltration membrane Equipment /UF System Swimming Pool Water Purifier /Wastewater Treatment Mineral Water
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a type of membrane filtration in which hydrostatic pressure forces a liquid against a semipermeable
membrane. A semipermeable membrane is a thin layer of material capable of separating substances when a driving force is applied across the membrane. Once considered a viable technology only for desalination, membrane processes are increasingly employed for removal of bacteria and other microorganisms, particulate material, and natural organic material, which can impart color, tastes, and odors to the water and react with disinfectants to form disinfection byproducts (DBP). As advancements are made in membrane production and module design, capital and operating costs continue to decline.
1. Dairy, fruit juice, vegetable juice and other clear, concentrated.
2. Animals and plants (aloe vera, mangosteen, tea, etc.) effective ingredients extraction.
3. Soybean protein, oligosaccharides, isoflavones and other extraction, concentration.
4. Antibiotics, amino acids, VC and other fermentation broth purification, concentration.
5. Chinese medicine (Bupleurum, Salvia, Scutellaria, etc.) injection of active ingredients purification, separation.
6. Polysaccharides (Ganoderma lucidum, Grifola frondosa, mushrooms, etc.) material purification, concentration.
7. Fluorescent whitening agent desalination, concentration.
8. Electrophore paint recovery and water reuse.
9. PVA of textile desizing wastewater reuse.
We can provite UF system: 1000LPH~200TPH^^
Contact Person: Rose Chen