|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||export standard wooden case(plywood), no need to fumigate, suitable for shipping.|
|Delivery Time:||1-7working days(depand on raw materials stocking)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Name:||Seawater Desalination System||Production Capacity:||1000liters Per Hour|
|Pipe Fitting:||U-PVC||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Feed Water TDS:||<35000mg/L||Desalination Rate:||98%|
seawater reverse osmosis system,
reverse osmosis desalination system
Reverse Osmosis Sea Water Purification System , Seawater Desalination Plant
Sea Water Purification System Details:
1. Pretreatment system generally includes the original water pump, dosing system, quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, precision filter ,and so on. Its main function is to reduce the raw water pollution index and residual chlorine and other impurities, to achieve the reverse osmosis water requirements.Pretreatment equipment configuration of the system should according to the specific situation of the raw water.
2. Reverse osmosis unit includes multistage high-pressure pump, reverse osmosis membrane element, membrane shell (pressure vessel), support, etc.
Its main role is to remove the impurities in the water, the water meets the requirement.
3. Post-processing system is in the case of reverse osmosis can not meet the requirement of the water increases the configuration. Mainly includes the Yin bed, sun , sterilization, ultrafiltration of the mixed bed, EDI, etc. One or more of these equipment. Post-processing system can reverse osmosis water.Better improve water quality, to meet the use requirement.
4. Cleaning system cleaning tank, cleaning pump, main precision of filter. When the pollution of water reverse osmosis system Index cannot meet the requirements, the need for cleaning of reverse osmosis recovery effect.
5. Electrical control system is used to control the normal operation of the reverse osmosis system. Include instrument panel, control panel, all kinds of electricity.Protection, electrical control cabinet and so on.
Sea Water Purification System Performance:
*Main part (membrane) of reverse osmosis system is imported from USA.
*Auto stop when no water and full water.
*Auto controller, RO membrane auto flush to protect membrane.
*Auto start when pure water tank have no water.
*Low pressure protection switch to protect high pressure pump when there is no raw water.
*High efficient and low noise high pressure pump.
*Product water conductivity meter to monitor product water quality all the time.
|Outside technology parameter|
|Flow rate||3m3||Recovery rate||≧45%|
|Input water TDS||30000ppm||Output water TDS||≦600ppm|
|Input water turbidity||≦1NTU||Input water PH||Medium|
|demarcation of the design||within 1 meter from the raw water pump input water to pure water tank output|
Seawater Desalination System Consumable items:
There are several kinds of consumables you need to replace regularly.
a. Quartz sand: replaced about every 15 months. 50kg/bag
b. Activated carbon: replaced about every 15 months. 25kg/bag
c. Resin: replaced about every 15 months. 25L/bag
d. PP Filter cartridge: replaced about every 1 month.
e. Ro membrane: replaced about every 2 year.
We suggest you buy 1- 2 years of PP filter cartridges together with machine. Because these PP filter cartridges need to replace every month.
Seawater Desalination System Optional Components:
A. Regulating wheels
Some parts function:
1. Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pre-treatment filter;
2. Quartz sand filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill quartz sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc. Important to remove iron and sediments you mentioned;^^
3. Antiscalant system: (It is recommended to add H2SO4 to adjust the pH value to avoid CaCO3 precipitation and reduce seawater desalination membrane fouling---cost-effective and no side-effect)
4. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm;
Seawater Desalination System Photos: