Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Goods Name:||Automatic EDI Water Treatment System||Production Capacity:||250LPH|
|Recovery Rate:||50%-75%||Electrical Power:||220/380V 50/60Hz|
|Tank Material:||FRP/ Stainless Steel/ Carbon Steel||Control Valve:||Automatic/ Manual|
|Pipe Fitting:||SUS304/ U-PVC||Size:||1550*620*1670MM|
|Feed Water TDS:||<2000mg/L||Desalination Rate:||>=97%|
pure and clear water filter system,
ultrapure water equipment
Automatic EDI Water Treatment System /
250LPH Ultrapure Water Plant Pure Water Process
1. Product Description
electric field and ion membrane, which makes RO-EDI pure water system have obvious advantages
compared with RO2 mixed bed in terms of equipment structure, operation and operation cost; Wastewater
discharge problems caused by recycled resins.
2. Product Details
kyro-250lph RO Water Purifier Machine
+200lph EDI ultrapure water equipment
|1. Capacity: 250L/H RO + 200L/H EDI|
|2. Rated power: 4.0KW/H|
|3. Voltage: 110V/220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz, single phase/3phase|
|4. Desalting rate:>=97%|
|5. Water recovery rate: 50-75%|
|6. Conductivity of raw water: ≤400μs|
|7. Conductivity of 2stage pure water: ≤2μs|
|8. Conductivity of EDI pure water: <=1μs|
3. System Performance:
(1) EDI and RO are used together to adjust the current to change the quality of the water. The standard module combination is used to change the water output. More than ten years of commercial application shows that the system operates stably at a pressure of 100 psi (7 kg/cm2), the effluent resistivity can reach 16 M8·cm or more, and the Si content is below 20 ppb. The water quality is reliable and can meet the current maximum. Strict industrial water quality requirements, water output can be as high as 2000 gallons / min (450 cubic meters / hour).
(2) EDI does not use recycled resin, eliminating the need for resin chemical recycling facilities (such as acid and alkali storage tanks, pumps and pipelines) to simplify the structure of pure water system equipment, save investment, simplify operation and reduce operating costs.
(3) The technical and economic comparison also shows that EDI is more adaptable to the change of TDS in the influent than the mixed bed system without affecting the quality of the effluent, and has little effect on the cost of water production.
(4) EDI environmental benefits are significant, in two aspects: 1 overcome the wastewater pollution caused by resin chemical regeneration; 2EDI discharged concentrated water can be directly used before returning to RO, so that EDI unit can achieve no wastewater discharge.
4. Application field editing
|1. Chemical water treatment in power plants;|
|2. Ultra-pure water in electronics, semiconductor and precision machinery industries;|
|3. Preparation of food, beverages and drinking water;|
|4. Small pure water station, group drinking pure water;|
|5. Fine chemicals, sophisticated water use;|
|6. Preparation of high purity water required by other industries;|
|7. Process water for the pharmaceutical industry;|
|8. Desalination of seawater and brackish water.|