|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||export standard wooden case(plywood), no need to fumigate, suitable for shipping.|
|Delivery Time:||15-30working days(depand on raw materials stocking)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Name:||Industrial RO System 10000L/H Water Treatment Plant||Pretreatment:||Quartz Sand/ Activated Carbon/ Security PP Filter|
|Application:||Drinking Water Treatment||RO Membrane:||BW30-400IG DuPont|
|Electrical Power:||110V/220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz||Production Capacity:||10000L/H|
|Tank Material:||FRP/ Stainless Steel/ Carbon Steel||Pipe Fitting:||SUS304/ U-PVC|
|Pump:||CNP, Grundfos Optional||Optional:||PLC Touch Screen/ Regulating Wheels/ Two-stage RO System|
FRP RO Water Treatment System,
110V RO Water Treatment System
380V Stainless Steel Pretreatment Tank 10TPH RO Water Treatment System With Automatic Control Valve
The basic working principle of reverse osmosis
1. Using a special high-pressure water pump, the raw water is added to a pressure of 6-20 kg, so that the raw water permeates through the reverse osmosis membrane with a pore diameter of only 0.0001 μm under the action of pressure.
2, Chemical ions and bacteria, fungi, virions can not pass, with the discharge of wastewater, only allow water molecules and solvents less than 0.0001 microns to pass.
3. The security filter is equipped with a filter element with a filter aperture of 5μm. These filters filter out any particles larger than 5μm.
4. The more common type of permeable membrane is a polyamide membrane, and the membrane type is a wound composite membrane. The membrane has a salt removal rate of 99.5%.
5, Because the RO membrane is susceptible to the pH value, residual chlorine and water temperature in the water, the RO membrane has strict requirements on the water quality before the operation:
PH value: 3~10
Residual chlorine value: <0.1mg/L
SDI15 value: <5.0
Water temperature: <45 °C
INFRMATION OF THE MACHINE
|Voltage||380V/3ph/50Hz (customize available)|
|Desalination rate||> 97%|
|Material||FRP, Stainless Steel , U-PVC|
|Configurations||CNP pump&USA DOW membrane|
|Certification||CE & ISO & SGS|
Using RO machine advantage
1. After the machine is turned on, the device realizes the automatic film rinsing function, and the rinsing time is adjustable from 2 to 10 minutes.
2. The equipment has a waste water return device, which can be used for secondary use of water to improve water utilization and save water costs.
3. Low-voltage protection system, when the source water pressure is insufficient or passive water, the equipment will automatically stop, protecting the high-pressure pump and equipment safety.
4. The equipment can be automatically shut down after the water tank is full.
5. The equipment is equipped with a cleaning and maintenance system, which can regularly clean and maintain the equipment and prolong the service life of the reverse osmosis membrane for 3-5 years.
6. The equipment adopts stainless steel frame structure to achieve no sanitary corners, and the equipment is non-corrosive. It is still as new as 10-20 years.
7. The two-stage reverse osmosis equipment is equipped with multi-way regulating valve, which can realize double-stage effluent, single-stage effluent or single-stage effluent at the same time, so that the water quality is diversified.
8. Reverse osmosis equipment can be used with mineral water equipment (mountain spring water equipment) to reduce investment costs and improve water resource utilization.
9, the equipment can basically achieve 24-hour unattended operation.
10. An online water quality detector is available to observe the water quality at any time.
1. High operation automation degree.
1) Automatic stopping in case of sufficient water under low pressure
a) Protection of hydraulic fluctuation resistance
b) Timed flushing of front filtering materials by automatic controller
c) Automatic flushing of reverse osmosis film by IC microcomputer controller
d) Automatic monitoring of water quality
2. Small landing area, low energy consumption, free of pollution, simple process, high water quality and easy operation and maintenance
3. High removing rate, above 97% for dissolved salts, above 98% for organic substances, and above98% for colloids, bacteria and heat sources etc.
ADDITIONAL SYSTEMS :
Cartridge and Bag Filters
Activated Carbon Filters
Brakish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems
Sea Water Reverse Osmosis Systems
Containerized Reverse Osmosis Systems
Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems
Process: raw water tank + raw water pump + quartz sand filter + activated carbon filter + water softener/chemical dosing system(optional) + security filter + high pressure pump + ro system + pure water tank + UV sterilizer(ozone generator) + precision filter + water supply point
Reverse osmosis system is using city water as feed water.
Pre-treatment filters always contain quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, water softener and security filter. Main purpose is to remove sludge, rust, colloid, suspended solids, color, odor, biochemical organic impurity in raw water. And pre-filters can also reduce water residual chlorine and pesticide and other harmful pollutions. If raw water in high hardness, we will need to add water softener to protect reverse osmosis membrane.
Thank you so much for your value time.Any questions please click "contact now" send us inquiry !We will reply you within 24 hours. Tel/whatsapp/wechat: +86-13660858152
Guidelines for getting a proper quotation
Tell us the raw water/source of water
Provide water analysis report
Required production capacity( 500 liters per hour, 1000liters per hour…)
What's the pure water used for( drinking, bottle water or industrial use…)