|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||>= 1sets|
|Packaging Details:||export standard wooden case(plywood), no need to fumigate, suitable for shipping.|
|Delivery Time:||20-25working days(depand on raw materials stocking)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|RO Membrane:||USA DOW||Production Capacity:||6000liters Per Hour|
|Recovery Rate:||50% - 75%||Electrical Power:||380V 50Hz 3phase|
|Tank Material:||FRP/ Stainless Steel/ Carbon Steel||Control Valve:||Automatic/ Manual|
|Pipe Fitting:||SUS304/ U-PVC||RO Rack Size:||3000*900*1800MM|
domestic water purification system,
ro reverse osmosis water filter
Automatic FRP 6TPH RO Water System Electrolytic Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System For Mineral Water
RO (Reverse Osmosis) Water Treatment Plant :
Production Capacity ranges / flux: from 1500GPD (0.25t/h) to 3,000,000 GPD (500t/h).
Reverse osmosis (RO) technology known as hyper filtration, is widely used in Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, chemical industries, food, drinking water.
RO equipment is the most advance and energy saving in water treatment industry.
Our company SCxixi can supply all kinds of OR water purification appliance.
RO Plant Working Principle :
With higher pressure than that of solution osmotic pressure, the RO meberance seperate water with saline.
Because the aperture of RO membrance is very tiny, it's diameter is about 0.00001μm, in this case water can go through the special RO mebrance but other materials can't . We can get pure water, ultra-pure water to meet differents demands in different lines, different users with RO treatment plant.
|KYRO-6000LPH RO Water Treatment System:|
|1. Capacity: 6000L/H|
|2. Rated power: 9.5KW/H|
3. RO System Rack Size: 3000*900*1800MM
|4. Desalting rate:>=97%|
|5. Water recovery rate: 50-75%|
6. Voltage: 380V 50Hz 3phase
A. Regulating wheels
B. PC Touch Screen
C. Two-stage RO system
D. PH adjustment
E. CIP cleaning system
F. Auto or manual control valve
G. U-PVC or stainless steel pipe
H. UV sterilizer/Ozone Generator
I. Dosing system(anti-scale)/Water Softener
J. PE or stainless steel raw/pure water tank
K. FRP or stainless steel pre-treatment tank
Raw water pump→ Silica sand filter → Activated carbon filter→Water softener → Security filter→ High-pressure pump→ 1st RO system... (See flow chart below)
1. Raw water pump: provide the pressure to silica sandfilter/active carbon filter
2. Silica Sand filter: get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid and so on
3. Activated Carbon filter: Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter and so on
4, Softener: Get rid of calcium and magnesium ions in original / source water, reduce water hardness.
5. Security filter--prevent any deposition of large Particles, most of the bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane, The accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter, impurity.
6. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane(at least 2.0 Mpa).
7. RO system--RO system is the main part of pure water treatment plant. The desaltation rate of RO membrane's can be as high as 99%, it is capable of removing over 99% of ions, bacterias, particles and 98% of organic.
If any interests & any questions just feel free to buzz me anytime^-^