EDI Reverse Osmosis Pure Water Treatment System / Commercial Water Filter System
KYRO-250LPH Pure Water Treatment System
1. Capacity: 250L/H
2. Rated power: 1.5KW/H
3. Desalting rate:>=97%
4. Water recovery rate: 50-75%
5. Voltage: 110V/220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz, single phase/3phase
Pure Water Treatment System Performance
⇒ Main part (membrane) of reverse osmosis system is imported from USA.
⇒ Auto stop when no water and full water.
⇒ Auto controller, RO membrane auto flush to protect membrane.
⇒ Auto start when pure water tank have no water.
⇒ Low pressure protection switch to protect high pressure pump when there is no raw water.
⇒ High efficient and low noise high pressure pump.
⇒ Product water conductivity meter to monitor product water quality all the time.
Pure Water Treatment System Processing
- STEP 1: AG Pre-Filtration – cartridge type, removes particulate matter down to 20 microns.
- STEP 2: Carbon – an activated carbon cartridge filter that removes chlorine, chloramine, solvents, lead, insecticides, gasses, and other harmful contaminants. Works as a water softener, without the use of salt and drawing hardness particles together and crystallizing them. Includes an automatic backwashing system.
- STEP 3: 5 Micron Pre-Filter – removes particles, sediments, and algae.
- STEP 4: R.O. Pump – high pressure, stainless steel pump to boot water pressure to 160 lbs. for maximum membrane efficiency.
- STEP 5: Reverse Osmosis Membrane – water is forced through a semi permeable, .0002 micron membrane, allowing only pure water molecules to pass.
- STEP 6: Pressure Tank – 32 gallon pressure tank assures a constant flow of water to the filler and prolongs pump life.
- STEP 7: Post Carbon Filtration – water travels through a 4.5in x 20in coconut shell carbon block filter, polishing it for an exceptionally smooth taste.
- STEP 8: Ultraviolet Sterilizer – stainless steel sterilizer eliminates up to 99.9% of all bacteria.
- STEP 9: Optional – ozone may be added to water storage tanks to prevent future bacterial growth.
Some parts function:
1. Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pre-treatment filter;
2. Quartz sand filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill quartz sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc. Important to remove iron and sediments you mentioned;^^
3. Activated carbon filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill activated carbon, remove color, odor, residual chlorine and organics substances;
4. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm;
5. High pressure pump: provide needed working pressure for RO system, ensure production capacity of pure water;
6. RO system: can remove particles, colloids, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, virus, heat source etc. harmful substances and 99% dissolved salts.
7. Ozone generator(for bottled drinking): can continue to kill bacteria even water fill into bottled,viruses,cell damage,atc...
Pure Water Treatment System Show