0.5T FRP Water Softener System For Remove Dissolved Solids From Water
Water Softener System Description
Reverse osmosis process uses semi permeable spiral wound membranes to separate and remove dissolved solids, organic, pyrogens, sub micron colloidal matter and bacteria from water.
Water permeates the minute pores of the membrane and is delivered as purified water. Impurities in the water are concentrated in the reject stream and flushed to drain.
Reverse osmosis is capable of removing 97-99% of total dissolved solids (TDS), 99% of organic, including pyrogens, and 99% of all bacteria in the feed water.
Water Softener System Details
1. Capacity: 500L/H
2. Rated power: 1.5KW/H
3. Voltage: 110V / 220V / 380V, 50Hz / 60Hz, single phase / 3phase
4. Desalting rate:>=97%
Water Softener System Performance
⇒ Main part (membrane) of reverse osmosis system is imported from USA.
⇒ Auto stop when no water and full water.
⇒ Auto controller, RO membrane auto flush to protect membrane.
⇒ Auto start when pure water tank have no water.
⇒ Low pressure protection switch to protect high pressure pump when there is no raw water.
⇒ High efficient and low noise high pressure pump.
⇒ Product water conductivity meter to monitor product water quality all the time.
⇒ Input water and output water pressure gauge to monitor RO membrane *differential pressure to remind it's time for chemical cleaning.
⇒ Inlet water solenoid valve to stop water when machine is stop.
Water Softener System Consumables
There are several kinds of consumables you need to replace regularly. (for 500LPH)
a. Quartz sand: replaced about every 15 months. 50kg/bag,100kg/set
b. Activated carbon: replaced about every 15 months. 25kg/bag, 25kg/set
c. Resin: replaced about every 15 months. 25L/bag, 50L/set
d. PP Filter cartridge: replaced about every 1 month. 2pcs/set
e. Ro membrane: replaced about every 2 year. 2pcs/set
We suggest you buy 1- 2 years of PP filter cartridges together with machine. Because these PP filter cartridges need to replace every month.
Water Softener System Processing
Process: raw water tank + raw water pump + quartz sand filter + activated carbon filter + water softener/chemical dosing system(optional) + security filter + high pressure pump + ro system + pure water tank + UV sterilizer(ozone generator) + precision filter + water supply point
Some parts function:
1. Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pre-treatment filter;
2. Quartz sand filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill quartz sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc. Important to remove iron and sediments you mentioned;^^
3. Activated carbon filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill activated carbon, remove color, odor, residual chlorine and organics substances;
4. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm;
5. High pressure pump: provide needed working pressure for RO system, ensure production capacity of pure water;
6. RO system: can remove particles, colloids, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, virus, heat source etc. harmful substances and 99% dissolved salts.
7. Ozone generator(for bottled drinking): can continue to kill bacteria even water fill into bottled,viruses,cell damage,atc...
Water Softener System Show
Water Softener System Details