Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||RO Water Treatment System||Production Capacity:||500LPH|
|Recovery Rate:||50% - 75%||Electrical Power:||380V 50Hz 3Phase|
|Feature:||Energy Saving||Control Valve:||Manual Operate|
|Pipe Fitting:||SUS304 / SUS316L / U-PVC||Operating Temperature:||5℃ - 39℃|
reverse osmosis water filter system,
ro reverse osmosis water filter
Manual Operate RO Water Treatment System Brackish Energy Saving 500LPH
RO Water Treatment System Introduction
RO (Reverse Osmosis) Water Purification Treatment : The capacity ranges: from 1500GPD (0.25t/h) to 3,000,000 GPD (500t/h). Reverse osmosis (RO) technology known as hyper filtration, is widely used in Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, chemical industries, food, drinking water. RO equipment is the most advance and energy saving in water treatment industry.
RO Water Treatment System parameters
1. Output t: 500L/hour; (actual water output is higher than standard design value)
2. Inlet water source: municipal tap water or ground water etc...
3. Outlet water quality: conductivity is less than 3us / cm(TDS is <2PPM), desanilation rate is 97%
4. Outlet quality meets the standards of the urban construction industry of the People's Republic
5. Rated power: 2000w
6. Rated voltage: 220v or 380v
7. Water pressure: 0.1mpa or more
RO Water Treatment System Process flow
Raw water tank(buyer supply)→raw water pump → quartz filter → activated carbon filter → (softener) → security filter → high pressure pump → reverse osmosis system → pure water tank(buyer supply)→ water point
1. The reverse osmosis forward water temperature is about 25 ± 2 °C.
2. Reverse osmosis system includes: security filter, high pressure pump, reverse osmosis membrane group, control instrument, etc.
3. The water treatment system of this project is based on the RO desalination system. The quartz filter, activated carbon filter and security filter are pre-processed to ensure the normal operation of the ro system.
4. Process characteristics: Compared with traditional ion exchange demineralization, reverse osmosis desalination has the advantages of long-term stable operation, high reliability, high processing precision, long operating cycle and low operating cost.
RO Water Treatment System Pictures
RO Water Treatment System accessroies
|1. Panel flowmeter||2. Pipe flowmeter||3. PVC security filter|
|4. SS security filter||5. Manual control valve||6. Automatic control vlave|
|7. Pressure guage||8. Pressure swith||9. Quartz sand|
|10. Activated carbon||11. Cation resim||12. 304 checking valve|
|13. Sanitation grade valve||14. Ball valve||15. Water solenoid valve|
|16. Connecting pipe fittings||17. Conductivity meter||18. RO controller|
|19. Vontron RO membrane||20. DOW RO membrane||21. Lingxiao pump|
|22. CNP pump||23. CNP high pressure pump||24. PP filter cartridge|
|25. Wound filter cartridge||26. PEFT filter cartridge||27. SEKO-dosing pump|
Contact Person: Sissie Chan