Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Ultrafiltration Membrane UF Water Treatment System||Production Capacity:||2000liters Per Hour|
|Electrical Power:||220V / 380V 50Hz / 60Hz||Tank Material:||FRP / Stainless Steel|
|Control Valve:||Automatic / Manual||Pipe Fitting:||SUS304 / U-PVC|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Optional:||Ozone/ UV / Water Softener|
|Prefiltering Tank:||Glass Fiber / FRP|
water purification systems,
membrane filtration water treatment
Industrial Ultrafiltration Membrane UF Water Treatment System 2000LPH
Raw water →raw water pump→ sand filter→carbon filter→water softener→security filter→ UF system→
pure water tank
|Quartz Sand Filter|
It uses quartz sand as filter medium, effectively intercept to remove the suspended solids in the water, organic matter, colloid particles, microorganism, chlorine, smelling and some heavy metal ions, etc., finally to reduce water turbidity, purify water quality.
|Activated Carbon Filter|
GAC(granular actitavted carbon) is used for both removing organic constituents and residual disinfectants (such as chlorine and chloramines) from water. We make GAC media always by coco nut shell which is the best quality media.
Activated carbon filter can effectively remove color, odor, residual chlorine, organic matter and heavy metals, synthetic detergent, such as bacteria, viruses and radioactive pollution.
A water softener can be used to help prevent scaling in an RO system by exchanging scale forming ions with non scale forming ions. As with a MMF unit, it is important to have a 5 micron cartridge filter placed directly after the water softener in the event that the under drains of the softener fail.
Water softener is used to remove calcium and magnesium, and some other metal cations in the hard water.
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a variety of membrane filtration in which forces like pressure or concentration gradients lead to a separation through a semipermeable membrane.Suspend solids and solutes of high molecular weight are retained in the so-called retentate, while water and low molecular weight solutes pass through the membrane in the permeat (filtrate). This separation process is used in industry and research for purifying and concentrating macromolecular (103 - 106 Da) solutions, especially protein solutions.
UF can be used for the removal of particulates and macromolecules from raw water to produce potable water.
1. Dairy, Fruit Juice, Vegetable Juice And Other Clear, Concentrated.
2. Animals And Plants (Aloe Vera, Mangosteen, Tea, Etc.) Effective Ingredients Extraction.
3. Soybean Protein, Oligosaccharides, Isoflavones And Other Extraction, Concentration.
4. Antibiotics, Amino Acids, Vc And Other Fermentation Broth Purification, Concentration.
5. Chinese Medicine (Bupleurum, Salvia, Scutellaria, Etc.) Injection Of Active Ingredients Purification, Separation.
6. Polysaccharides (Ganoderma Lucidum, Grifola Frondosa, Mushrooms, Etc.) Material Purification, Concentration.
7. Fluorescent Whitening Agent Desalination, Concentration.
8. Electrophore Paint Recovery And Water Reuse.
9. Pva Of Textile Desizing Wastewater Reuse.
Any interesting, just sent us inquiry^^thanks!
Tag: brackish water treatment, brackish water ro system
Contact Person: Rose Chen