Drinking Water Treatment Systems , Water Softener System High Desalting Rate
Drinking Water Treatment Systems IN GENERAL :
Reverse osmosis systems, with the most general definition, is removal process of the anion and cation ions by an advanced filtration method which the highest technologies are used as a water treatment system. Water is forced to pass from semi-permeable membranes by applying high pressure. Water cross flows from the surface to the center of the membrane. During this transition, organic and inorganic substances, heavy metals, projects veins, bacteria etc. in the structure of the water retains by the membrane and discharges from the concentrate line. 95% to 99% Purified water can be collected to a tank through permate line. System autoflush before the production starts in order to clean the surface of the membrane.
In this type of systems, for longer and effective use of membranes, pre-filtration and dosing systems must be done correctly.
Drinking Water Treatment Systems Details
1. Capacity: 250 L / H
2. Rated power: 3.0 KW/H
3. Voltage: 110V / 220V / 380V, 50Hz / 60Hz, single phase / 3phase
4. Desalting rate:>=97%
Drinking Water Treatment Systems Performance
⇒ Main part (membrane) of reverse osmosis system is imported from USA.
⇒ Auto stop when no water and full water.
⇒ Auto controller, RO membrane auto flush to protect membrane.
⇒ Auto start when pure water tank have no water.
⇒ Low pressure protection switch to protect high pressure pump when there is no raw water.
⇒ High efficient and low noise high pressure pump.
⇒ Product water conductivity meter to monitor product water quality all the time.
⇒ Input water and output water pressure gauge to monitor RO membrane *differential pressure to remind it's time for chemical cleaning.
⇒ Inlet water solenoid valve to stop water when machine is stop.
RO Water Treatment System Consumables
There are several kinds of consumables you need to replace regularly. (for 250LPH)
a. Quartz sand: replaced about every 15 months. 50kg/bag,450kg/set
b. Activated carbon: replaced about every 15 months. 25kg/bag, 125kg/set
c. Resin: replaced about every 15 months. 25L/bag, 225L/set
d. PP Filter cartridge: replaced about every 1 month. 7pcs/set
e. Ro membrane: replaced about every 2 year. 8pcs/set
We suggest you buy 1- 2 years of PP filter cartridges together with machine. Because these PP filter cartridges need to replace every month.
Some parts function:
1. Raw water pump: provide needed pressure for every pre-treatment filter;
2. Quartz sand filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill quartz sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc. Important to remove iron and sediments you mentioned;^^
3. Activated carbon filter: use fiber glass as housing, fill activated carbon, remove color, odor, residual chlorine and organics substances;
4. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm;
5. High pressure pump: provide needed working pressure for RO system, ensure production capacity of pure water;
6. RO system: can remove particles, colloids, organic impurities, heavy metal ions, bacteria, virus, heat source etc. harmful substances and 99% dissolved salts.
7. Ozone generator(for bottled drinking): can continue to kill bacteria even water fill into bottled,viruses,cell damage,atc...
RO Water Treatment System Show