Payment & Shipping Terms:
|RO Membrane:||5T/H Automatic Salt Free Agriculture Water Softener||Recovery Rate:||50% - 75%|
|Voltage:||220V / 380V||Control Valve:||Automatic / Manual|
|Rack Size:||2000*900*1800MM||Pipe Fitting:||SUS304/ U-PVC|
|Application:||Domestic Water / Industrial Water||Desalination Rate:||>=97%|
water softener treatment systems,
softening water system
Powerful 5T/H Automatic Salt Free Agriculture Water Softener RO System 5000LPH
The water we import as well as the water supply we have locally is considered to be very 'hard'. Water that is labeled
hard water has a high amount of calcium and magnesium. Both calcium and magnesium are good for your health and
are contributing factors to the prevention of heart disease, osteoporosis and inflammation of the joints among other
health issues. But hard water also causes lime scale build up in household pipes and stains on fixtures and glass
Water Softener Device
Water Softener Devices are ion exchange devices. These act by removal of the hardness ions calcium and magnesium
replacing them with non-hardness ions. These softener devices contain a micro porous ion exchange resin bed. As
water passes through this bed, calcium and magnesium ions attract to the resin beads and the loosely held
non-hardness Ions released from the resin into the water.
Beverage industry, Cooling towers
CIP Systems (Clean-in-Place Systems)
Industrial washing machines
Car washing station
Pharmaceutical industry, Swimming pools
Agriculture industry, Chemical and textile industry
Laundry systems, Hotels
Hospital, Waste water treatment systems
Advantages of Water Softeners
Advantages of water softener
Ion Exchange resins with high resistance to mechanical shock, longer life, high exchange capacity and low
consumption of salt.
The closely controlled resin bead size minimizes pressure loss.
User-friendly, low maintenance and easy to install.
Variety of cost effective standard models.
Improved aesthetics & rugged design.
Simpler distribution & collection systems.
Easily up-gradable for higher output.
Easy operation & maintenance.
What do water softeners do?
Industrial water softeners are specific ion exchangers that are designed to remove ions which are positively charged.
Softeners mainly remove calcium (Ca2+) and magnesium (Mg2+) ions. Calcium and magnesium are often referred to
as "hardness minerals". Softeners are sometimes even applied to remove iron.
The softening devices are able to remove up to five milligrams per liter (5 mg/L) of dissolved iron and can operate
automatic, semi-automatic, or manual. Each type is rated on the amount of hardness it can remove before regeneration is necessary. Commercial water softeners collect hardness minerals within its conditioning tank and from time to time flushes them away to drain.
When an ion exchanger is applied for water softening, it will replace the calcium and magnesium ions in the water with other ions, for instance sodium or potassium. The exchanger ions are added to the ion exchanger reservoir as sodium
and potassium salts (NaCl and KCl).
1. Raw water pump: to provide needed pressure for every pre-treatment filter
2. Quartz sand filter: we use fiber glass or stainless steel vessel as housing, fill quarts sand, it can filter big particles impurities, suspended substances, colloids etc.
3. Activated carbon filter: we use fiber glass or stainless steel vessel as housing, fill activated carbon, remove color, odor, residual chlorine and organics substances.
4. Water softener: adopt cation resin to soften water, cation resin will absorb Ca2+, Mg2+(main elements for composing scale), reduce hardness of raw water, System can make resin intelligently regenerate, recycling
5. Automatic control valve: pretreatment need to do backwash and fast rise every 3-5days, its better to used auto control, save labour cost
6. Security filter: prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5µm
7. Salt tank: can make resin intelligently regenerate, recycling
8. High pressure pump: provide needed working pressure for RO system, ensure production capacity of pure water.
9. Pipe flowmeter: control every parts flow and to check which parts when got problem issues